Store Monitoring Tool
- Login to your Captain BI account and open StoreMonitoring. By clicking the Market Research in the Top menu and then click Store Monitoring in the left menu.
- Click the Add Store button to begin.
- Type the amazon Store URL you want to monitor and choose the market. If you don’t know how to get the Amazon Store URL, just click the How to get the URL to get the guide.
- Start the monitor by clicking the button Start Monitor.
- Click the Setting icon, you can customize when to get the notification. NOTE: We will send you an email to inform you of the changes in the new products, reviews and ranks for your monitoring store if changes meet the standards you set, so that you can know the changes immediately, support you to change your business market.
- It is easy to cancel the monitor by clicking the deleted button.
- You can add the tag to the store in order to easily organize the stores you are monitoring.
- Check the store’s details by clicking the detail.
- There are 4 main monitoring dimensions for a store, including products, new products, changes about the rank and the review, and the product is monitored.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(email@example.com).