- Login to your Captain BI account and open the Review Analyzer Tool. By clicking the Market Research in the Top menu and then click Review Analyzer in the left menu.
- Click the Add Product to begin the analysis of the product reviews.
- Type the amazon product ASIN you want to monitor and choose the market. Start the monitor by clicking the button Start Analyze.
- Check the product review detail by clicking the detail.
- There are five analysis charts, which provide you an overall insight for the product. It is clear to know the trends of the reviews, and reviews of the most popular variants.
- Then let’s move sight down. There is a section that can show the review count and the review rate distribution of each variant of this product. Also, if there are too many variants and you want to focus on one of the variants, it can be easily done by choosing the ASIN.
- In the last section, you can see the detailed information of the product reviews, including the main content of the reviews, the comment date, and more information.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(email@example.com).