Amazon sellers have different needs based on the actual business stage, also your needs will change over time. So sometimes maybe you want to change the calculation method of some metrics. In this way, don’t worry, we can help you to do it.
- First, from your Captain BI account, go to FBA Inventory > FBA Settings.
- Then, choose the store.
- Click the Equation to change the calculation method of the FBA Inventory, Avg. Sales, and Days of Supply.
- You can click the Edit button to change the calculation formula for each metrics.
- Customize the calculation formula, Click Confirm to save. Click Restore default to recover.
- Change the metric FBA High cost SKU.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(email@example.com).