Refunds Analytics Show more about your refund, from refund reason to refund processing progress, from days gap between purchase and refund to buyer comments, you can easily Know more from it and do better.
How to better manage the refunds？
- From your Captain BI account, go to Sales Analytics>Refunds. Note: it is necessary to connect your Amazon store before you use the Sales Analytics.
- Choose the store. You can choose a single store, also you can choose all.
- Set the date range. You can choose the date base on the refund date and the purchase date.
- Filter and search the refunds by fulfilled method, order status, reasons for refund, ASIN, SKU, order ID, and Days between purchase and refund.
- Click the Export button and Generate Report to download the report.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org).