Product Management helps you easily to manage your product cost and shipping cost so that you will get accurate profit data, know more from your business, and take measures to increase your profit.
- From your Captain BI account, go to Sales Analytics >Product Management. Note: it is necessary to connect your Amazon store before you use the Sales Analytics.
- Choose the store. You can choose a single store, also you can choose all.
- Easily switch the Parent ASIN and Child ASIN by clicking the tab.
- Filter and search the product by product status, fulfilled method, product cost, ASIN, SKU, and title.
- Edit the cost for the product, by clicking the edit icon to edit the cost for the products one by one.
- Click the Import cost button to import the product cost.
- If you are the first time to import the cost, you’d better download a sample product Excel/CSV file to use as a template.
- Click the inactive icon to inactive the product. Note: You can just activate the product fulfilled by FBM.
- Click the Move to trash icon to add the product to the trash.
- You can Click the text Trash to check the products in the trash.
- The products in the trash can be recovered by clicking the Recover icon.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(email@example.com).