Product analytics provides insight into the performance of your products. This can help you understand what products are selling well, how much the product costs, and if the product needs to be restocked.
So let’s see how to use the product analytics tool.
How to check the performance of each product?
- From your Captain BI account, go to Sales Analytics>Products. Note: it is necessary to connect your Amazon store before you use the Sales Analytics.
- Choose the store. You can choose a single store, also you can choose all.
- Set the date range.
- Easily switch the Parent ASIN and Child ASIN by clicking the tab.
- Customize the metrics. There are 24 metrics for each product, you can choose what you want to analyze.
- Search the product by filtering the product status, fulfilled method, ASIN, title, and SKU.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(email@example.com).