FBA Inventory Manager of Captain BI is an easy-use tool to manage your FBA inventory. Make your sense of your inventory needs, in this way you can know when you should restock, at the same time you can easy to make decisions to reduce the costly long-term inventory storage fees.
Introduction: How to use FBA Inventory Manager?
- From your Captain BI account, go to FBA Inventory >FBA Dashboard. Note: it is necessary to connect your Amazon store before you use the FBA Inventory.
- You can choose the store you want to manage the inventory.
- Firstly, you can overview the status of your FBA inventory from the main data being displayed.
- Then, Scroll down, you can see your product’s inventory age distribution from the graph.
- Also, it is clear for you to check the products you should be noticed. Such as, you can click to check the details of the SKUs with high cost.
- You will find now you are in the FBA Inventory page now, you can filter these Skus by filtering the. It is easy for you to export the data and you can better manage your inventory.
- Now, let us go back to the Dashboard.
- Go on. In the next section, you can check the INVENTORY DETAIL.
- In the last section, there are two lists that you can better manage excess Inventory and replenish inventory.
- Now let us go to check all products in your FBA warehouse by clicking the FBA Inventory.
- You can easily customize the metrics for products.
- By clicking the Export button, you can download the report.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org).