Follow Up tool can give you a complete view of all your customers. Easy for you to find your loyal customers, your new customers, and reorder customers. In addition, you can know who they are and what they are interested in. So that it is more efficient to communicate with them.
- From your Captain BI account, go to Follow Up >Customer Overview. Note: it is necessary to connect your Amazon store before you use the FBA Inventory.
- You can choose the store you want to manage the inventory.
- Customize the date range you want to check.
- From the Customer Trends graph, check the new customers and re-purchase customers’ trends over time.
- Check the purchase Frequency graph.
- Location of Sales, check the number of orders and refunds that originated from each location.
- Check the customer’s details of your Loyal Customers, Negative Feedback Customers，and Re-Purchase Customers.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(email@example.com).