Orders Analytics can help you to see the information about your customers’ orders by order status, ordered products, and more.
How to quickly know well your orders?
1. From your Captain BI account, go to Sales Analytics >orders. Note: it is necessary to connect your Amazon store before you use the Sales Analytics.
2. Choose the store. You can choose a single store, also you can choose all.
3. Set the date range.
4. Main metrics (Orders, Units ordered, Avg. units/order item, Sales, and Avg. sales/order item) show clearly.
5. Filter the orders by order status, order type, buyer type, fulfilled method, ASIN, SKU, order ID, title, and more buyer’s name.
6. Click the detail icon to get more information for orders.
7. Click set review order to set the Review Fee and Review Date.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(email@example.com).