Amazon listing hijacking happens frequently, winning the Buy Box means winning the sale. Buy box monitoring continuously monitors your listings. Once your products are hijacked, the tool will help you to track and respond to the threat. Help you to increase your amazon buy box percentage.
How to increase your amazon buy box percentage?
- From your Captain BI account, go to Sales Analytics >Buy box monitoring. Note: it is necessary to connect your Amazon store before you use the Sales Analytics.
- Choose the store. You can choose a single store, also you can choose all.
- Click the Add Product button to add the products to the buy box monitoring lists.
- Easy to overall the status of the product being monitored. You can know the numbers of the products being monitored, and the products in the alert.
- Click the Refresh icon to refresh the data quickly.
- Filter and search the product by product status, ASIN, and store name.
- Check more information by clicking view history and sales icon.
- Click Open on amazon icon to go to the amazon product page.
- Click the delete icon to remove the product, once you delete the product, the product will not display in the list.
- No doubt that we can support you to delete the product in bulk, choose the products then click the Bulk Delete button.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org).