Captain BI is designed to be used by everyone in your team. You can allow access for additional users to your account, and select features you’d like them to be able to view.
Give team staff permissions to your account
- Log into your Captain BI account. Click your profileicon and then click the setting on the drop-down menu.
- Manage Team Members account by clicking Teams. Here, you can add or delete users, and set restrictions and authorizations for which tools you want these individuals to access.
- Fist of all, you have to create the role by clicking the Role button.
- Add the role by clicking the Add Role button, fill in the role name and description, choose the status of the role, and manage the tools you want the role to be able to access.
- You can add the role you want to invite by clicking Members.
- Click the Invite Member button to add the user.
- Enter the name, and an email address for the new member, and choose a role. Finally, choose the store account and PPC account you want the member to be able to access.
- After you click Confirm, the user will receive an email from Captain BI with a link to set up a password to activate their account.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org).