- Firstly, from your Captain BI account, go to Account Health >Performance Overview. Note: it is necessary to connect your Amazon store before you use the FBA Inventory.
- Then, you can choose the store you want to manage the inventory.
- Customize the date you want to check.
- Track your account’s health condition by monitoring these metrics: Order Defect Rate, NCX rate, Valid Tracking Rate, Pre-fulfillment Cancel Rate, and Late Shipment Rate.
- Click the Trends icon to check the trends of the main metrics.
- Choose the date range to check the metrics changes over time.
- Click the Details icon to know more from Customer Service Performance, Policy Compliance, and Shipping Performance.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(email@example.com).